TOL ArtVenture Pte Ltd
Our school art programmes are designed for students to reach beyond their techniques and craftsmanship to form an understanding the importance of art in this visually-oriented world.
We do customise Art Curriculum to schools through teaching less, learning more methodology and our C.A.R.E.S. system.
Elliot W. Eisner once mentioned, The arts teach children that problems can have more than one solution and that questions can have more than one answer.
Our programmes will ensure that students will be able to
- appreciate and articulate the artworks around them
- use their imagination and perceive the world in a different point of view
- experience their significance as agents
- apply critical thinking and problem solving skills in the art process
- interact and voice out their opinions with the art educator